- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON THE TURNER COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS, EXCEPT BY LICENSED LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL.
- No golf carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, scooters, mopeds, roller skates, in-line skates, skate boards, bicycles, or other non-automotive wheeled vehicles are allowed on the Turner County Fairgrounds other than those operated by fair personnel OR authorized and permitted by the Turner County Fair Board.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ANIMALS
- No animals are allowed on the grounds EXCEPT for those for show and are those that align with the ADA’s service animal classification for animals specifically trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are therefore not allowed on grounds during the fair.
- Anyone seeking signatures on a petition must do so from inside a registered vendor booth. There will be no tolerance for roaming the Turner County Fairgrounds seeking people to sign petitions.
- No posters may be hung around the Turner County Fairgrounds except for those hung by the Fair Board.